Friday, December 24, 2010

In My Mailbox (December 19th-22nd 2010)

This week was a short one as I headed back to Montreal on Thursday morning and so missed the last two days of mail. But I did have some lovely offerings delivered on Monday and Tuesday.
{For Review}
Elephant Milk by Diane Sherry Case (Author)
Feed by M.T. Anderson (Candlewick Press)
What Comes After by Steve Watkins (ARC) (Candlewick Press)
Punkzilla by Adam Rapp (Candlewick Press)

{Won}
Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs (Autographed) (Thanks Penguin Canada and Luanne)

{Bought}
My Mother She Killed Me, My Father He Ate Me: Forty New Fairy Tales Edited by Kate Bernheimer

That's it for my Alberta mailbox this week, but I did have quite a few books waiting for me in Montreal so there may be one more book post before 2011. To everyone, I hope the holidays bring you lots of time with family and lots of literature, definitely two of my favourite things in the world.

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!