Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Coming Soon: Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

As a Canadian I often find myself disappointed when I miss out on all the awesome author events that go on in the states. Well for those of you living near Toronto, Simon and Schuster has an incredible opportunity for you. Don't live in Toronto? Well they haven't forgotten about us either!

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick, the third book in the Hush, Hush Series is due to be released October 4th and you can enter to win on Simon and Schuster Canada's website, by filling out this form for the Canadian Silence Sweepstake Contest.
It's a great opportunity and it's for Canadians only!

I haven't read any of the Hush, Hush books myself yet- I admit that the first cover was a bit scandalous for me- but I have heard fantastic things about the book. Still, when I learned that Crescendo ended on a cliffhanger I knew I'd be waiting for the next release. Lately I've gotten into the habit of reading a few books in a series in a row, and I'm loving it. I get to devour one after another and not leave the world I've been immersed in. I just might have to do that when Silence becomes available! Plus, if you're really lucky you could win all three books signed by the author, and a fifty dollar gift card for Garage: free clothes and free book; I could handle that.

Again, here's the link to enter! Good luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!