Saturday, September 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (September 11th-17th 2011)

In addition to a few exciting review copies that arrived this week, my Big Box of YA showed up at home in Montreal. My mom isn't particularly happy about storing it for the next 8 months til I graduate, but with the amazing deals going on I couldn't help it. I spent only $42.96 on all those books! It's a mix of new authors and ones I've enjoyed and want to try more of (Forman, Scott, Freitas, Levithan, Bray and MacCullough- the rest are new to me although I have heard rave things about many of their books.)

{For Review}
Touch: Poems by Henri Cole (D&M Publishers)
My Beating Teenage Heart by C. K. Kelly Martin (Random House Canada)
Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer (Thomas Allen & Sons) 
The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer (Thomas Allen & Sons)

{Bought} 
The Otherworldlies by Jennifer Anne Kogler
Sisters In Sanity by Gayle Forman
Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott
Freeze Frame by Heidi Ayarbe
Up All Night by Peter Abrahams, Libba Bray, David Levithan, Patricia McCormick, Sarah Weeks and Gene Luen Yang
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Buried by Robin Merrow MacCready
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
The Possibilities of Sainthood by Donna Freitas
Claiming Georgia Tate by Gigi Amateau
Dirty Work by Julia Bell
The Rules Of Survival by Nancy Werlin
Locked Inside by Nancy Werlin
The Killer's Cousin by Nancy Werlin
A Room On Lorelei Street by Mary Pearson
My Invented Life by Lauren Bjorkman
Breathe My Name by R. A. Nelson
Possessions by Nancy Holder
Stealing Henry by Carolyn MacCullough
Choices by Deborah Lynn Jacobs

What was in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!